EXTENDED Abstract Submission Deadline: October 15, 2015
Author Decision Notification: December 1, 2015
Late News Submission Opens: December 1, 2015
Final Paper & Author Registration Deadline: January 20, 2016
Copyright Forms Due (Invited and Regular Papers): January 20, 2016
Late News Submission Deadline: January 5, 2016
Late News Decision Notification: January 15, 2016
Copyright Forms Due (Late News): January 20, 2016
Author Submission Instructions
IEEE Inertial Sensors 2016 will be using the ePapers submission site.
LATE NEWS papers, as submitted, will be accepted for presentation and will be published in the technical digest. LATE NEWS papers will be limited to two pages in length and must follow the submission procedure in the instructions. We will allocate 6 short (10 minutes) oral presentations in the program.
“Open Poster” papers will not be in the proceedings, but participants will have to give the IEEE Inertial Sensors 2016 organizers the title and register for the conference. “Open Poster” session to encourage participants to discuss informally very recent results, work in progress, and results recently presented elsewhere. This session starts late at night.
Accepted Author Requirements
- In order to guarantee inclusion in the conference program one author must be registered at the NON-STUDENT RATE by January 20, 2016 23:59 (GMT -0700), the author deadline. Register Here.
- Your completed IEEE copyright form must be received by January 20, 2016 23:59 (GMT-0700). Find the form and detailed instructions here.
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than January 20, 2016 23:59 (GMT -0700) here. Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the ePapers site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file
- Create your manuscript
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Create PDF eXpress account
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- IMPORTANT: After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to this website to submit your final, Xplore-compatible PDF(s) on the IEEE INERTIAL 2016 Submission site
Using PDF eXpress
- Click link to go to the PDF eXpress web site.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a new account by clicking on "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter 37335X for the Conference ID
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: [email protected]
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material. Additional information is available here.